In many ways, the history of The Philtower mirrors the history of Tulsa itself. Just past its 80th anniversary and poised to enter an exciting new period, Tulsa’s iconic Art Deco skyscraper is situated at the locus of the city’s current and future growth, right in the heart of downtown. From its origins in the Oil Boom of the 1920s to its central position in the local economy of the 1950s to its contemporary rejuvenation, The Philtower has developed and diversified along with the needs of the local community.
* Building included on the National Register of Historic Places.
* Locally owned and operated.
* Gorgeous gothic lobby in travertine marble.
* Free WiFi Internet to all tenants.
* Attached, covered parking with 24 hour, hands-free controlled access via the AVI (automatic vehicle identification) system.
* Pedestrian access to downtown. Less than five minutes to Brady Arts District, Cherry Street, Brookside, and Utica Square.
* Building connects to downtown tunnel system.
* Twenty-five residential loft apartments. Fifteen with one bedroom and one bath. Ten having two bedrooms and two baths. Two loft apartments are ADA compliant.
* Six private terraces. One commonly shared terrace.
* Sizes range from 730 to 1,830 square feet.
* Oversized windows with spectacular views of downtown Tulsa.
* Flexible office space available in many different sizes and configurations.
* High ceilings
* Private washer and dryer in every unit.
* Original terrazzo floors, brass fixtures, and mahogany trim.
* Custom kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.